Opportunities at ClearCube
- We Value a Creative, Dynamic, Motivational Workplace..
- We Work as a Team and Support our Colleagues..
Careers with ClearCube
ClearCube is in high growth mode. If you're seeking a rewarding career opportunity with a growing company that is a catalyst in the evolution of computing then you should consider ClearCube. Well-funded, profitable and experiencing explosive growth, we are always looking for exceptional people to add to our team. Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package make ClearCube a great choice. A fun and challenging work environment make it a compelling one.
ClearCube is headquartered in Austin, Texas, an established technology center and one of the country's highest-rated lifestyle cities. We're actively looking for energetic, motivated people who thrive on creativity and responsibility.
To join the ClearCube team, where your talent and contribution will be respected, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ClearCube Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
"We are delighted that CRN has chosen to recognize ClearCube Technology for a third straight year in the Virtualization 100 List. This demonstrates that ClearCube Technology continues to develop and implement real solutions to the market with comprehensive, highly-available and secure solutions to complex Virtualization projects."
ClearCube President and CEO.
Product Manager – Austin, Texas
- Maintaining multiple vendor and supplier relationships.
- Analysis of commodity roadmaps, understanding what is available in the market for Servers, Thin and Zero Clients and PC Blades; understanding when commodities will end-of-life.
- Understanding of key technology trends across various commodities.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple demand priorities at the same time.
- Ability to communicate various analysis via reference materials and presentations tailored for different audiences.
- Work with customers and account teams to win deals by understanding the product and services requirements. Drive for results in winning at the customers with the best cost solution in the most efficient form of delivery possible.
- Understand the competitive environment and how to win against all competitors.
- Exhibit knowledge of the enterprise portfolio including servers, clients, networking and software. Capable of having technical, detailed discussions with customers, account teams, and internal stakeholders.
- Financially analyze all deals to ensure best margins and revenue for ClearCube. Work well with internal ClearCube teams in Procurement, Operations, Services, Engineering, Sales through all the details of the deals.
- Help create and promote social media content regularly to grow the company’s brand awareness (blog posts, contributed articles, etc.)
- Conduct outreach to evangelize the company’s brand and messaging.
- Develop product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Development of a social media content calendar and procedures.
- Reach out to existing publishing partners to ensure they receive a steady flow of original and promoted content, and also work to establish new publishing partner relationships.
- Perform other one-off tasks as assigned when applicable.
- 3+ years of experience in product management in Thin Client or relative industry.
- Must understand technical product concepts to assist engineers and customers in making product/commodity tradeoff decisions.
- Strong knowledge of data center technologies, future trends, and direction, including industry competitors.
- Solid business, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong skills in hands-on execution and project management.
- Must have a pragmatic, hands-on style, and the ability to “think outside the box”.
- Strong planning and priority-setting abilities.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation, and influencing skills.
- Experienced at managing and delivering on time with multiple concurrent priorities.
- Must have the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced, and demanding environment.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Bachelor's Degree - preferred.
- $47,000 to $80,000 based compensation.
- Pay will be determined on merit and capability.
- This position is full time.
Federal Account Executive - Austin
The Account Executive is a Federal sales executive responsible for leading a ClearCube solutions sale utilizing appropriate resources as needed. This includes working through any one of channel partners and working directly with accounts. The Account Executive will have a territory with existing accounts and partners as well as assigned agencies. The Account Executive is responsible for selling all products, services and solutions offered by ClearCube through indirect channels.Main Responsibilities:
- The AE's main external contact is with partners and end users. The AE will spend 80% of available time in the pursuit of opportunities by having daily contact with existing partners and accounts.
- Complete account plan documents for every focus partner in the territory and coordinate the overall execution of the plan.
- Perform up to assigned quota for his/her assigned territory, and provide regular forecasts of current and pipeline opportunities.
- Establish solid relationships at all levels within partners & accounts in assigned territory and leverage partners to ultimately achieve better account control than competition, and manage the channel partner relationships.
- Must have strong communication and decision making skills in order to coordinate activities with multiple partners and internal organizations.
- Responsible for the integrity of the proposals submitted including the overall structure of the deal and the pricing of the opportunity.
- Contact, qualify and close new accounts while you maintain and expand sales in existing accounts.
- Help organize, attend, and run account specific shows as necessary to drive interest in CCT products and services.
- Must possess strong prospecting, account management and closing skills including: knowledge of organizational structure, experience successfully gaining access to decision makers, selling into technical user base & C-level, uncovering buying influencers, overcoming customer objections and purchasing processes.
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions for high tech customers including SW & HW using effective relationship building.
- Effective time management and ROI analysis to meet sales quotas.
- Financial skills in deal structuring including TCO analyses and leasing with the ability to forecast sales trends.
- Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstration of success in large account management and quota achievement.
- Detailed knowledge of Government budgets, procurement cycles and bid processes.
- Travel to customer and industry events as necessary.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years as a sales executive in an IT environment.
- Technical Product knowledge on HW & SW.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written Federal government account management and sales
- Understanding of US Civilian, Intelligence and DOD space.
- Security Clearance is a plus, either current or former, but not necessary.
ClearCube Technology, Inc., based in Austin, TX, is the market leader in centralized computing solutions, providing organizations full control over end user computing. An established, fast-growing company, ClearCube has it all – bright, innovative people working on leading-edge software and hardware solutions, a multitude of impressive customers, and an enjoyable culture based on open communication and teamwork.
We have no engineering openings at this time.