ClearCube is in high growth mode. If you’re seeking a rewarding career opportunity with a growing company that is a catalyst in the evolution of computing then you should consider ClearCube. Well-funded, profitable and experiencing explosive growth, we are always looking for exceptional people to add to our team. Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package make ClearCube a great choice. A fun and challenging work environment make it a compelling one.
ClearCube is headquartered in Austin, Texas, an established technology center and one of the country’s highest-rated lifestyle cities. We’re actively looking for energetic, motivated people who thrive on creativity and responsibility.
To join the ClearCube team, where your talent and contribution will be respected, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ClearCube Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
The Account Executive is a Federal sales executive responsible for leading a ClearCube solutions sale utilizing appropriate resources as needed. This includes working through any one of channel partners and working directly with accounts. The Account Executive will have a territory with existing accounts and partners as well as assigned agencies. The Account Executive is responsible for selling all products, services and solutions offered by ClearCube through indirect channels.
- The AE’s main external contact is with partners and end users. The AE will spend 80% of available time in the pursuit of opportunities by having daily contact with existing partners and accounts.
- Complete account plan documents for every focus partner in the territory and coordinate the overall execution of the plan.
- Perform up to assigned quota for his/her assigned territory, and provide regular forecasts of current and pipeline opportunities.
- Establish solid relationships at all levels within partners & accounts in assigned territory and leverage partners to ultimately achieve better account control than competition, and manage the channel partner relationships.
- Must have strong communication and decision making skills in order to coordinate activities with multiple partners and internal organizations.
- Responsible for the integrity of the proposals submitted including the overall structure of the deal and the pricing of the opportunity.
- Contact, qualify and close new accounts while you maintain and expand sales in existing accounts.
- Help organize, attend, and run account specific shows as necessary to drive interest in CCT products and services.
- Must possess strong prospecting, account management and closing skills including: knowledge of organizational structure, experience successfully gaining access to decision makers, selling into technical user base & C-level, uncovering buying influencers, overcoming customer objections and purchasing processes.
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions for high tech customers including SW & HW using effective relationship building.
- Effective time management and ROI analysis to meet sales quotas.
- Financial skills in deal structuring including TCO analyses and leasing with the ability to forecast sales trends.
- Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstration of success in large account management and quota achievement.
- Detailed knowledge of Government budgets, procurement cycles and bid processes.
- Travel to customer and industry events as necessary.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years as a sales executive in an IT environment.
- Technical Product knowledge on HW & SW.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written Federal government account management and sales
- Understanding of US Civilian, Intelligence and DOD space.
- Security Clearance is a plus, either current or former, but not necessary.