ClearCube is in high growth mode. If you’re seeking a rewarding career opportunity with a growing company that is a catalyst in the evolution of computing then you should consider ClearCube. Well-funded, profitable and experiencing explosive growth, we are always looking for exceptional people to add to our team. Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package make ClearCube a great choice. A fun and challenging work environment make it a compelling one.
ClearCube is headquartered in Austin, Texas, an established technology center and one of the country’s highest-rated lifestyle cities. We’re actively looking for energetic, motivated people who thrive on creativity and responsibility.
To join the ClearCube team, where your talent and contribution will be respected, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ClearCube Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
ClearCube is seeking a service-oriented and self-motivated professional to join our team. In this role, you will work on maintaining and monitoring the computer systems and networks for our business. You will be tasked with solving complex technical issues and will also collaborate with team members across all departments to assist them with their technical requirements. In addition to the IT duties this role will support our engineering team with validation testing of new and existing products.
IT Support Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
- Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business.
- Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
IT Support Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge and expertise with Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft networks, VMware for VDI and server virtualization, QuickBooks, SFDC and variety of software, hardware, and applications. Some Linux experience is a plus.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Test Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in test, support, or technical role.
- Detail oriented – ability to create and document test plans and procedures.
- Good writing skills to document findings, fixes, and work arounds.
- Team-oriented attitude capable of work with engineers, support personnel, and sales team.
- Must be a self-starter and be willing to take ownership of a projects started.
- Good understanding of networks, networking hardware and PC components.
- Understanding of OS installation, drivers, and OS level troubleshooting
- Must be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
ClearCube is seeking a self-motivated and innovative product manager to join our growing team and help us continue to push the envelope with our products. This position will have responsibility for project management as part of the full time duties.
As a product manager on our dynamic and driven team, you will be responsible for crafting overall market strategy by conducting market research, exploring new technology that can be integrated into existing products and identifying technology that can be developed into new products. Additional duties may include finding unique uses of ClearCube’s product in new markets, develop use cases and conduct field trails.
As a project manager you will oversee all product life cycle aspects of product development and production. This includes authoring product specification, interface vendors, establish timeframes, and drive the development and delivery of new products while complying with applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards, and specifications. That will include assisting with cross functional tasks in Engineering, Support, Operations and Sales.
Product Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the entire vision and delivery of innovative new products to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Conduct market research to identify user need for new products
- Prioritize product opportunities using criteria and requirements defined during research
- Establish requirements and specifications for existing and new products
- Clearly communicate vision and goals of existing and new products
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on direction of products
- Assist cross-functional teams in business, product, design, and engineering
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
Product Manager Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of product management or other relevant experience
- Experience working directly with designers to design and iterate on products
- Knowledge of consumer marketing analytics
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Interpersonal skills with keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Exemplary work experience as a project engineer or similar role
- Significant working knowledge of design and visualization software
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity and ability to comply with all applicable rules, regulations, best practices, and performance standards
- Aptitude for working collaboratively with multiple disciplines within teams and projects
- Proven success in the areas of project management and supervision
- Current certifications in applicable skills a plus
Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor all assigned projects
- Monitor compliance in all areas
- Communicate effectively during daily interactions with the clients and users to interpret their needs and requirements
- Represent clients and users in the field
- Maintain quality control in every area (budget, scheduling, planning, personnel performance, team dynamics)
- Clearly report on project status
- Delegate effectively to team; mentor team members
- Communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants in order to provide needed assistance and technical support
- Reviewing engineering deliverables; initiate appropriate corrective actions throughout the project lifecycle
The Account Executive is a Federal sales executive responsible for leading a ClearCube solutions sale utilizing appropriate resources as needed. This includes working through any one of channel partners and working directly with accounts. The Account Executive will have a territory with existing accounts and partners as well as assigned agencies. The Account Executive is responsible for selling all products, services and solutions offered by ClearCube through indirect channels.
- The AE’s main external contact is with partners and end users. The AE will spend 80% of available time in the pursuit of opportunities by having daily contact with existing partners and accounts.
- Complete account plan documents for every focus partner in the territory and coordinate the overall execution of the plan.
- Perform up to assigned quota for his/her assigned territory, and provide regular forecasts of current and pipeline opportunities.
- Establish solid relationships at all levels within partners & accounts in assigned territory and leverage partners to ultimately achieve better account control than competition, and manage the channel partner relationships.
- Must have strong communication and decision making skills in order to coordinate activities with multiple partners and internal organizations.
- Responsible for the integrity of the proposals submitted including the overall structure of the deal and the pricing of the opportunity.
- Contact, qualify and close new accounts while you maintain and expand sales in existing accounts.
- Help organize, attend, and run account specific shows as necessary to drive interest in CCT products and services.
- Must possess strong prospecting, account management and closing skills including: knowledge of organizational structure, experience successfully gaining access to decision makers, selling into technical user base & C-level, uncovering buying influencers, overcoming customer objections and purchasing processes.
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions for high tech customers including SW & HW using effective relationship building.
- Effective time management and ROI analysis to meet sales quotas.
- Financial skills in deal structuring including TCO analyses and leasing with the ability to forecast sales trends.
- Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstration of success in large account management and quota achievement.
- Detailed knowledge of Government budgets, procurement cycles and bid processes.
- Travel to customer and industry events as necessary.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years as a sales executive in an IT environment.
- Technical Product knowledge on HW & SW.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written Federal government account management and sales
- Understanding of US Civilian, Intelligence and DOD space.
- Security Clearance is a plus, either current or former, but not necessary.