ClearCube is in high growth mode. If you’re seeking a rewarding career opportunity with a growing company that is a catalyst in the evolution of computing then you should consider ClearCube. Well-funded, profitable and experiencing explosive growth, we are always looking for exceptional people to add to our team. Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package make ClearCube a great choice. A fun and challenging work environment make it a compelling one.
ClearCube is headquartered in Austin, Texas, an established technology center and one of the country’s highest-rated lifestyle cities. We’re actively looking for energetic, motivated people who thrive on creativity and responsibility.
To join the ClearCube team, where your talent and contribution will be respected, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ClearCube Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction. You will be responsible for selling ground-breaking products by building relationships with customers using both the telephone and email as communication methods. Our Inside Sales Account Managers ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer.
- Focused on building relationships and becoming a trusted technology advisor to our customers.
- Conducts Inbound/outbound calls to drive new business acquisition with potential and existing customers.
- May have some involvement in outside sales leads with sales representative support.
- Ability to be a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of our products and services to help customers formulate direction.
- Ability to utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
- Analysis of multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- Ability to be Involved in contract negotiation and possesses strong financial/business and pricing knowledge.
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers by collaborating with other team members.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, card deck leads, aged leads, bingos, dealer resellers, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Effectively balance demands from multiple stakeholders.
- Effectively balance short term and long-term priorities.
- Sales/customer service experience, account management experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
- Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision
- Familiar with CRM / ERP programs
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Employee must be able to regularly sit, use hands and fingers, handle, feel and talk or hear. Employee must be able to regularly sit, use hands and fingers, handle, feel and talk or hear.
- Must be able to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, couch or crawl
ClearCube is an equal opportunity employer and strived to provide work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We offer competitive salaries, bonus program based on company achievement, health benefits with unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make compelling technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. We’re eager to work with you!
The Account Executive is a Federal sales executive responsible for leading a ClearCube solutions sale utilizing appropriate resources as needed. This includes working through any one of channel partners and working directly with accounts. The Account Executive will have a territory with existing accounts and partners as well as assigned agencies. The Account Executive is responsible for selling all products, services and solutions offered by ClearCube through indirect channels.
- The AE’s main external contact is with partners and end users. The AE will spend 80% of available time in the pursuit of opportunities by having daily contact with existing partners and accounts.
- Complete account plan documents for every focus partner in the territory and coordinate the overall execution of the plan.
- Perform up to assigned quota for his/her assigned territory, and provide regular forecasts of current and pipeline opportunities.
- Establish solid relationships at all levels within partners & accounts in assigned territory and leverage partners to ultimately achieve better account control than competition, and manage the channel partner relationships.
- Must have strong communication and decision making skills in order to coordinate activities with multiple partners and internal organizations.
- Responsible for the integrity of the proposals submitted including the overall structure of the deal and the pricing of the opportunity.
- Contact, qualify and close new accounts while you maintain and expand sales in existing accounts.
- Help organize, attend, and run account specific shows as necessary to drive interest in CCT products and services.
- Must possess strong prospecting, account management and closing skills including: knowledge of organizational structure, experience successfully gaining access to decision makers, selling into technical user base & C-level, uncovering buying influencers, overcoming customer objections and purchasing processes.
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions for high tech customers including SW & HW using effective relationship building.
- Effective time management and ROI analysis to meet sales quotas.
- Financial skills in deal structuring including TCO analyses and leasing with the ability to forecast sales trends.
- Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstration of success in large account management and quota achievement.
- Detailed knowledge of Government budgets, procurement cycles and bid processes.
- Travel to customer and industry events as necessary.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years as a sales executive in an IT environment.
- Technical Product knowledge on HW & SW.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written Federal government account management and sales
- Understanding of US Civilian, Intelligence and DOD space.
- Security Clearance is a plus, either current or former, but not necessary.