Next generation, multi-port, multi-network, versatile, made in USA Zero Clients to future proof your endpoint infrastructure.
Las Vegas, Nevada, August 29, 2018 — All Media For Immediate Release
ClearCube® Technology, Inc. announces the launch of the Industry’s first Teradici Tera2 Zero Client Trade-in to Upgrade Program at VMworld® 2018 in Las Vegas on August 29, 2018. The program targets all end point devices including thin clients from any brand allowing organizations to move towards industry leading ClearCube Zero Clients to future proof their IT infrastructure.
Benefits of the program include:
- Get up to $50 in credit towards the purchase of any ClearCube Zero Client.
- Choose from over 2 dozen different models, to fit your needs.
- Trade-in any brand PCoIP Tera2 Zero Client: accepting Dell, Samsung, 10ZiG, LG, IO Corp, Amulet Hotkey or Boxx.
- Upgrade to newer ports for compatibility with newer displays. No more converter hassle.
- Upgrade from a dual to quad display zero client or from a quad to dual display device.
- Select add-ons that only ClearCube can offer, such as in integrated DVD player or an additional 7 USB ports.
- ClearCube’s TAA compliant metal Zero Clients are made in the USA with industrial grade steel to last you a lifetime.
- Connect with ClearCube’s Exclusive MLS Solution to support 2, 4 and up to 8 independent secure networks via the ClientCube family of products.
- Buy in confidence. ClearCube is Teradici’s first OEM partner and leverage more than a decade of PCoIP experience and our optional extended 5-year warranty.
- You will receive our awesome US based Customer Support.
“We see a lot of our prospective customers tied down with old hardware from companies that are unable to provide them with the necessary maintenance and support going forward,” said Doug Layne, VP of Global Sales at ClearCube. “They are often struggling with adapter hell as newer displays aren’t backward compatible, something which has spiked support calls and costs companies tremendously. Our upgrade program caters to such customers to give them the industry’s best long term solution and support.”
Organizations also have the option to recycle their old hardware as part of the program. In order to enroll in the program, organizations should:
- Call ClearCube at 866-652-3500 or visit clearcube.com/upgrade and get free quote for a replacement system.
- Fill out a trade-in inventory form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ClearCube will start the trade-in valuation process with the help of AnythingIT.
- ClearCube provides the estimated valuation, you approve it and ship your products.
- Once the trade-in products are received and verified, your rebate will be sent.
For more information about the program terms of service, additional benefits and a chance to win $1,000, contact ClearCube Technology at clearcube.com/upgrade.
About ClearCube Technology
ClearCube Technology, an American manufacturer with over 20 years of experience is a recognized technology leader in centralized computing and desktop virtualization markets. ClearCube develops specialized thin and zero clients that connect to VDI host platforms and PCoIP Blade PCs for power and highly-specialized users. Endpoints include the largest selection of PCoIP Zero Client as well as low cost Raspberry Pi thin clients, x86-based thin clients, VMware Blast Extreme ZERO+ clients, TEMPEST zero clients, and multi-level-security zero clients. ClearCube has developed and deployed tens of thousands of high-performance remote workstations that power trading floors, network operations centers, and command and control rooms around the globe. ClearCube’s widespread adoption at thousands of federal and commercial locations is based on our ability to meet cost savings and security requirements for use cases involving centralization and virtualization initiatives.