Introducing the Industry’s first and only Zero Client Upgrade Program that allows you to trade-in your Teradici PCoIP Tera 2 Zero Client for a newer model. Here’s why you should upgrade:
Benefits of the Program Include:
Get up to $50 in credit towards the purchase of any ClearCube Zero Client
Choose from over 2 dozen different models, to fit your needs.
Trade-in any brand PCoIP Tera2 Zero Client: accepting Dell, Samsung, 10ZiG, LG, IO Corp, Amulet Hotkey or Boxx.
Upgrade to newer ports for compatibility with newer displays. No more converter hassle.
Upgrade from a dual to quad display zero client or from a quad to dual display device.
Select add-ons that only ClearCube can offer, such as in integrated DVD player or an additional 7 USB ports.
ClearCube’s TAA compliant metal Zero Clients are made in the USA with industrial grade steel to last you a lifetime.
Connect with ClearCube’s Exclusive MLS Solution to support 2, 4and up to 8 independent secure networks via the ClientCube family of products.
Buy in confidence. ClearCube is Teradici’s first OEM partner and leverage more than a decade of PCoIP experience and our optional extended 5-year warranty.
You will receive our awesome US based Customer Support.
Also announcing the ClearCube 10 for 10 bonus! If you have a 10ZiG Thin or Zero Client, get an additional $10 in credit towards your next purchase. That’s right we are also accepting Thin Clients made by 10ZiG and will give you an additional $10 for it.
We’re not done yet!
WIN $1000 by participating in “Here’s How ClearCube is Crushing our Competition” promotion. All you have to do is send us a video at email@example.com of you destroying one of your Thin Clients or Zero Clients. We’ll put it on YouTube and let the people decide. The video with most views, wins! The more innovative your video is, the better your chances of winning.
THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER.
Here is how the program works:
- Call ClearCube at 866-652-3500 or visit clearcube.com/upgrade to get a free quote for a replacement system.
- Fill out a trade-in inventory form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepting Dell, Samsung, 10ZiG, LG, IO Corp, Amulet Hotkey or Boxx. We’ll accept them all.
- ClearCube will start the trade-in valuation
process with the help of AnythingIT.
- ClearCube provides the estimated
valuation, you approve it and ship your products.
- Once the trade-in products are
valuation received and verified,
your rebate will be sent.
Terms and Conditions
- ClearCube has the right to reject any upgrade program application.
- Devices may be assessed by AnythingIT for valuation.
- Shipping devices to the ClearCube facility in Cedar Park, Texas or AnythingIT is the responsibility of the applicant.
- Credit earned will be based on the brand and quality of a fully functional device. If a device is found to be non-working and/or dysfunctional, ClearCube reserves the right to deduct any overheads from the credit of the order.
- Credit earned can only be applied to the purchase of any product from ClearCube other than the C3Pi and C3Pi+.
- All other ClearCube policies apply.
Interested? Contact Us
Our team will get in touch with you in 1 business day.